WELCOME, SOUL FIGHTERS!!
The Soul Fighter Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization that strives to meet the needs of the Disabled Community and their families through education, guidance, and understanding. We accomplish this by aiding our clients with the tools necessary to help you understand your needs, rights, and abilities as a disabled individual. Moreover, we offer support and guidance to your families, caregivers, and friends. Advocacy is a big part of our Foundation and to the community.
OUR MISSION WITH THE SOUL FIGHTER FOUNDATION:
We offer the following services:
- Local and State Regulation Information for the Disabled
- Resources in the Community of the Disabled and their families
- Informative educational programs for the Disabled
- Guidance towards hospital charities to aid in medical expense for low-income families
- Traumatic Brain Injury Support Groups
- Support Groups for mild, moderate, or severe Disabled persons and families
- Social Security Disability Information
- State programs available for the Disabled and their families
- Caregiver Support
- Support Group Outreach Centers
- Guidance for Elderly Care and their families
- Available resources for Rehabilitation Homes, Convalescent Homes, and Nursing Homes if applicable to you and/or your family
- *Establishing scholarships to aid Disabled students with their education
*Soul Fighter Foundation is proud to announce the award of a Scholarship to a wonderful student at Lake Forest College in Lake Forest, Illinois. Soul Fighter Foundation will meet with the Student in January 2016 at the College.
"WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT WE ALL CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR WORLD THROUGH OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN OVERCOMING STEREOTYPES PLACED ON US BY SOCIETY THAT WE WILL CLIMB THE GREATER MOUNTAIN AND SAIL THE WIDER SEA TOGETHER". -Soul Fighter Foundation-
Don't forget to view our Blog on the latest information within the Disability Community, Advocacy & Educational Information, and much much more! Check it out within our website. Please feel free to comment on our posts, ask questions, and stay connected with us.
Please contact us through our website if we can be of service to you or your family. We look forward to helping you!